Rabu, 15 Februari 2012

nostalgia

Yesterday, precisely on Tuesday, my friend and I swam. We are happy that day because of our efforts aren't wasted. We are finally able to swim like a swimmer! yeheehe :D
Once we were satisfied with the swimming lessons yesterday, we finally decided to return Dayen's House.
And as we relax in the Dayen's room, we would find old toy~ Toy at the time of primary school girls! want to know what it is???
the answer is......................
PAPER DOLL!  (re:BONEKA KERTAS/  boneka yang dari karton yang biasa dijual di abang-abang dekat sekolah hihi :p)
This is it!
This photo was taken by me and dayen hehe :3
HAPPY CHILDHOOD DAY!

................................................................................................................................................

Im sorry i forgot to tell you about a sad affair in these day.
Rather sad moment.
I hope you'll both sing Happy Birthday and pray for him to keep smiling at the world of heaven.
Although he was dead. Invisible. But he was always in my heart. Forever...
I love you, Bulbul...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
FEBULLO
02-15-2011

1 komentar: